Eco canvas SAKURA w-g
Outdoor upholstery fabric & Home décor and Outerwear fabric
Discover an array of beautiful designs from our very own hand painted collections.When cherry blossoms are in full bloom, the future is bursting with possibilities. Sakura attracts and captivates an audience with it's overwhelming beauty. It reminds us on the coming of spring, a time of renewal and optimism. White tree cherry bloosoms is a symbol of purity, innocence and spirituality, there is something divine about them.
COMPOSITION & FEATURES
• 100 % Polyester
• Material Width 137 cm
• Designed and printed in Europe
• Fabric Woven in USA
• Carefully produced not to harmfully effect general health and environment.
Delivery:3 to 5 weeks
Products are mostly made-to-order so please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Eco Canvas is a 100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content and printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks. Characterized by sturdy construction and vivid, crisp color, Eco Canvas is the perfect choice for upholstery projects and outdoor pillows. It’s also a great eco-friendly option for bags, toys and home décor.
- Printable Width: 137 cm
- Weight 275 gsm
- 100% polyester canvas fabric with 45% recycled content and a sturdy construction
- Estimated shrinkage: 0-1% in length and 1-2% in width
Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles. If required, use an iron with a light touch with the printed side down for best results. Use the iron on a synthetic setting only
- Machine wash separately in cool water 30ºC
- Hang to dry.
- Do not bleach.
- If required Iron on the reverse side, on a synthetic setting only