Mikrofibra SAKURA Princess
Beauty, renewal, power and the meaning of one moment in nature.
Sakura attracts and captivates an audience with it's overwhelming beauty. It reminds us on the coming of spring, a time of renewal and optimism, since this is one of the first trees to bloom each year.White tree cherry bloosoms is a symbol of purity, innocence and spirituality, there is something divine about them.
COMPOSITION & FEATURES:
• 100 % Polyester
• Material Width 150 cm
• Painted by hand, digitally printed.
• Designed and printed in Europe
• Carefully produced not to harmfully effect general health and environment.
Delivery:3 to 5 weeks
Products are mostly made-to-order so please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
100% Polyester fabric with a slinky feel and matte finish.
Synthetic, light, resistant fiber. Ideal for making upholstery, tablecloths, curtains, bags and shoppers.
- 100% pes fil
- Width 150 cm
- Weight 85 gsm
- Use Clothing / Accessories, Interior
Wash separately in 30º warm water using a gentle machine cycle. If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only.
• Machine wash separately in cool water 30ºC
• Hang to dry.
• Do not bleach.
• If required Iron on the reverse side, on a synthetic setting only